Calculate your Value as a Corporate/Business Development Consultant
Meaning “Consulting and assisting clients, with strategic analysis as well as introduction with potential partnerships with other companies that drive revenue or collaborate on technology and/or potential M&A, investments, divestitures, and incubation of new businesses. Assisting clients in negotiations with other companies that drive revenue or collaborate on technology and incubation of new businesses. Helping clients with Business Plan evaluation.”
ChainBLX Independent Consultant Agreement
This Consultant Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into the date set forth on the signature page (the "Effective Date") by and between___________________________________________________, with a business address of (the "Client") and __________________________________________________________________ , with a business address of (the "Consultant") an Independent Consultant utilizing Chain BLX a California corporation with its principal office at 10940 Wilshire Blvd, 16th Floor, Los Angeles, California 90024, for accreditation services, referral services and resources ("Chain BLX"). Collectively, the Client and Consultant may be referred to as the "Parties."
The Parties agree as follows:
Parties agree, subject to the terms defined herein and the General Terms and Conditions in Attachment A and Attachment B, Consultant agrees to perform duties as an independent contractor providing services set forth below under Scope of Services (collectively, the "Services"), and Client agrees to provide to Consultant and Chain BLX the monetary and equity compensation as set forth under Fees and Equity Compensation.
2. Scope of Services
Consultant will render services in the field of business development and corporate development as outlined below for Client. Consultant may utilize software, accreditation methodology, and other Chain BLX independent consultants and associates as well as Chain BLX founders as well as Chain BLX employees to perform Consultant Services.
● Introduction to potential partnerships with other companies that drive revenue or collaborate on technology. Introduction to potential M&A, investments, divestitures, and incubation of new businesses.
● Conducting negotiations with other companies that drive revenue or collaborate on technology. Conducting negotiations with other companies, divestitures, and incubation of new businesses.
● Strategic planning of potential partnerships that drive revenue or collaborate on technology. Strategic planning of potential companies, divestitures, and incubation of new businesses.
● Representing Client during trade shows, panel discussions and/or other events as necessary in the scope of corporate and business development.
● Assisting Client with Chain BLX accreditation process and answering questions during the accreditation process on behalf of the Client.
● Negotiation of speaking opportunities and interviews on behalf of the Client in order to increase Client's network and brand recognition in strategic ways during select and exclusive events.
Consultant and/or Chain BLX will have the right to represent Client on exclusive bases to introductions made by Consultant for a 3 (three) year period after introduction, but cannot enter binding agreements on behalf of the Client without written approval by Client.
Consultant has the right to use additional Chain BLX services as Consultant deems necessary. Client is responsible to pay promptly for any Chain BLX services ordered by Consultant on Client's behalf or by Client directly. Chain BLX has the right to refuse any services at its sole discretion.
Client has the right to add others (e.g. consultants, lawyers, and accounts) to any ongoing consultant activity, but the Consultant is entitled to a 15% management fee of each persons' salary for persons added by Client, or other compensation from Client. In the case that Client adds other persons to any ongoing consultant activity, Client is responsible for all costs and must do so independently. Further, Client must fully indemnify Consultant and Chain BLX from any actions and damages which may arise from performing this Agreement.
Consultant will seek to accomplish accreditation over chainblx.io at Consultant's expense.
Consultant will exclusively represent Client through this Agreement. No other written or oral agreement(s) will supersede this Agreement. All other past and present agreements made between Consultant and Client are superseded by this Agreement.
3. Fees and Equity Compensation
______ options of the Client's common stock, which shall fully vest on the date of receipt, documented in the form of the Client's standard option agreement, subject to the terms of the Client's standard stock incentive plan and at a fair market value determined by the Client's board, in its sole determination as of the grant date;
if Client does not offer any stock option plan, Consultant shall receive a total of ____% percentage of Client company outstanding stocks, with the right to co-invest to same or equal conditions to avoid any dilution of stocks;
_____ number of tokens or coins issued by Client if neither stock option nor stock is possible.
In the case of tokens or coins Client will give Chain BLX and Consultant the right to sell all tokens or coins received back to Client 3 years after receiving the tokens for the price of $______ (blank space has to be filled out by Consultant but cannot be less than $15,000). This price is not a price per token or coin but for the sum of all coins paid by Client to Consultant and directly or indirectly to Chain BLX.
In connection with any travel-related expenses incurred in the course of performing Services, Client agrees to reimburse Consultant for expenses as follows:
Flight costs up to $3,000 for international flights one-way/
Hotel costs equivalent to closest 4 Star Hotel for destination of the location to visit/
Entertainment budget of $4,000 per trip.
Flight costs up to $1,000 for flights one-way.
Hotel costs equivalent to closest 4 Star Hotel for destination of the location to visit.
Entertainment budget of $1,000 per trip.
Definition of Reasonable Entertainment expenses including restaurant and bar tabs for invited persons by Consultant for potential introduction and/or during negotiations for Client. (Expenses surpassing $150 per person invited and $100 for Consultant must be prior approved.)
c. Entrance fees to conferences and trade shows and similar business-oriented events for up to two persons. Entrance fees surpassing combined $5,500 (five thousand five hundred dollars) per month have to be prior approved except for events in the month of January for events in Davos and/or CES. For Davos or CES time, a budget of up to $25,000 (twenty-five thousand dollars) is applicable for entrance fees and/or sponsored participations.)
Usage of Chain BLX services including but not limited to Chain BLX founders consulting activities (e.g. conducting introductions, negotiations, accreditation services, and other resources) will be invoiced and billed not by Consultant, but by Chain BLX directly to Client and is payable within 10 days after invoice is sent to Client. Consultant agrees to guarantee payment by Client and if payment is not received in a timely manner, Consultant agrees to indemnify Chain BLX, pay the invoice sent by Chain BLX to Client in full as soon as notice of Client's default is given by Chain BLX.
Reimbursementof expenses is limited to reasonable expenses and proper detailed documentation of each Expense and due within 15 days after submittal of an invoice. Client has the right in accordance with Chain BLX to decide if any Expense of Consultant was reasonable under this Agreement. Consultant is not allowed to invoice any expenses from any third-party consultant where Consultant may profit from such an invoice, for example, but not limited to, through referral fees, through ownership interest, directly or indirectly, without prior approval by Client.
5. Expense and Compensation Monthly Limit
Client has the right to limit Total Expenses and compensation per month from Consultant to $15,000 (this is a suggested rate you may change it to your discretion), after which Consultant has to seek approval from Client for excess monthly expenses. Consultant will bear the excess monthly expenses if Client does not provide prior written approval (e.g., by email) before the excessive monthly expenses are incurred.
Invoices from Chain BLX for services incurred by the Consultant on behalf of the Client are excluded from such limitation and remain the collective responsibility of Client and Consultant. Client has the right to deduct such expenses from Consultant's invoice if the combined Invoice from Chain BLX and Consultant is higher than the monthly Expense limit given.
6. Terms and Termination.
a. The terms of this Agreement shall be in effect as of the effective date (signature date) of this Agreement and shall automatically renew each year, if not terminated in writing 30 days (thirty) prior to automatic renewal date by either Party.
b. In the event of material breaches of any term(s) of this Agreement and/or failure to substantially honor its obligations as set forth under this Agreement, the non-breaching party may terminate this Agreement after giving 30 (thirty) days' notice to correct such breach and if the breach is not corrected may terminate by written notice. Any termination due to a material breach will not have bearing on any outstanding amount owed to Consultant and/or Chain BLX, inclusive of stock options and/or stocks.
7. Chain BLX reserves the right to terminate this Agreement with no prior notice to its sole discretion at any point in time.
8. Client has the right to replace Consultant at Client's sole discretion at any time with another Consultant approved by Chain BLX only with the written consent by Chain BLX. Chain BLX will, in a reasonable manner, assist Client with the selection process of a new independent Consultant. In this case, this Agreement will be transferred to the new consultant. In the event of the transfer to a new consultant, the current Agreement will be amended in writing between the Client and new Consultant. The preceding Consultant will have rights to Client payments only up to the point of being replaced, after written notice by Client. In the case of replacement, Client and replaced Consultant agree to see their relationship terminated and agree to not further seek any service or compensation from each other. Any indemnification, as well as confidentiality provision,, will remain in effect for all Parties also after replacement of the Consultant. Replaced Consultant will have the right of 15% compensation of all future fees that the new Consultant gains from this Agreement in the case of reassignment of this Agreement.
9. Indemnification of Chain BLX
Both Consultant and Client indemnify Chain BLX collectively and individually and to the fullest extent permitted by law and hold harmless Chain BLX, its contractor(s), agent(s), employees and officer(s) of any of claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to, attorney's fees arising from Chain BLX services or other expenses related to this Agreement and disputes thereupon.
10. Payments from Consultant to Chain BLX
11. Consultant Conduct
Consultant agrees to service Client and Chain BLX to the customary standards of ethical behavior, to have a reputation status of more than 150 points on Chain BLX accreditation platform, not advise or engage in any activities where Consultant is not trained and experienced in, to maintain all required licenses to provide such Services. Consultant further agrees to provide weekly written documentation of progress as well as make any and all communications which took place on behalf of the Client available for Client's review (e.g. written communication as a copy via email to Client, oral communications via written memorandum within 24 hours after such communications.) Client has the right to share to his/her sole discretion such documentation of progress with Chain BLX.
Consultant must register this Agreement with Chain BLX immediately by email to email@example.com with cc to Client's email address. Chain BLX has sole approval rights of this Agreement, such that this Agreement is not commenced before Chain BLX signs this Agreement. Consultant will inform Client whether or not Chain BLX approved the Agreement. In the unlikely case that Chain BLX does not approve this Agreement, both Consultant and Client agree that the Agreement is null and void. In the case of Chain BLX's non-approval, Consultant will have to reimburse Client all prior paid fees immediately.
Consultant agrees not to perform consultancy for Client in respect to legal advice, tax advice, or where broker-dealer licensing would be applicable.
Consultant further will not make any misleading statements regarding being associated in any other way with Chain BLX or Client, other than being an Independent Corporate and Business Development Consultant engaged by Client utilizing Chain BLX knowhow.
12. Chain BLX Conduct to Consultant
Chain BLX will provide Consultant and Client access to Chain BLX accreditation services, stock ledger maintenance service, Chain BLX training seminars, Chain BLX mediation services, Chain BLX tokenization platform, and Chain BLX trading platform as well as other future services which may be added. Access to this service is at the sole discretion of Chain BLX and may be limited at any time, and/or by country or other factors.
Chain BLX will not impermissibly advertise rendering any services whether it is a third-party or a service directly provided through Chain BLX without Consultant's or Client's direct request for a specific service. ChainBLX, however, will notify Consultant and Client if either Party fails accreditation and/or reputation requirements, or if Chain BLX deems necessary to terminate contract at Chain BLX sole discretion.
For Consultant For Client
Temporary revocable acceptance by Chain BLX given through registration Number : ___________(Must be filed by Chain BLX)
Attachment A General Terms and Conditions
9. The Parties hereby agree that this Agreement is made, executed and
entered into, and is intended to be formed within the State of California
and that this Agreement is to be interpreted and enforced under the laws of
the State of California.
10. This Agreement may be executed in counter-parts. Each is hereby
declared to be an original. All, however, shall constitute but one and the
same Agreement. In any action or proceeding, any photographic,
photosynthetic or other copy of this Agreement may be introduced into
11. This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding
concerning the subject matter herein and supersedes and replaces any prior
negotiations and agreements between the Parties or any of them, whether
written or oral. Each of the Parties acknowledge that no other Party or
agent or attorney of any other Party has made any promise, representation,
or warranty, express or implied, not contained herein, concerning the
subject matter hereof, to induce the other Party to execute this Agreement,
and each Party acknowledges that it has not executed this Agreement in
reliance on any such promise or representation or warranty not contained in
12. A waiver by one party of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by
the other Party shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any
subsequent breach by the other Party.
13. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by any court of
competent jurisdiction to contravene or to be invalid under the law of any
political body having jurisdiction, such contravention or invalidity shall
not invalidate the entire Agreement. Instead, this Agreement shall be
construed as if it did not contain the particular provisions held to be
invalid. The rights and obligations of the Parties shall be construed and
enforced accordingly, and this Agreement shall thereupon remain in full
force and effect.
The rest of this page is empty
Attachment B General Terms and Conditions Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement
1. Receiving Party and Disclosing Party. When either Party (Consultant or Client) discloses Confidential Information (as defined in Paragraph 2, below) to the other, the Party disclosing the Confidential Information shall be the ''Disclosing Party'' with respect to that Confidential Information and the other Party shall be the ''Receiving Party'' with respect to that Confidential Information. In consideration of Disclosing Party providing Receiving Party access to Confidential Information for the sole purpose of evaluating whether the two Parties might be able to work together (the "Purpose"), Receiving Party agrees as follows:
2. Confidential Information. Disclosing Party has disclosed or may disclose to Receiving Party information relating to Disclosing Party's business including, without limitation, clients; software (including source code, object code, documentation, diagrams, flow charts); designs; drawings; specifications; models; data and customer information; trade secrets; inventions, trademarks, designs, documents; business plans, financial and marketing plans; technology; information on strategic partnerships and alliances, and customer relationships; technical and business information; business strategies, end-user profiles, targeted markets, and any personal information relating to Disclosing Party personnel, all of which to the extent previously, presently, or subsequently disclosed to Receiving Party is "Confidential Information." Confidential Information does not include information that Receiving Party can document (a) is or becomes (through no breach of this Agreement by Receiving Party (defined below) or its Representatives) generally known by the public, (b) was in its possession or known by it without restriction prior to receipt from Disclosing Party, or (c) becomes available to Receiving Party on a non-confidential basis from a source other than Disclosing Party or its Representatives. ("Representatives", when used with respect to either Party, means that Party's affiliates, agents, officers, directors, consultants, and employees.)
3. Non-Use and Non-Disclosure. Except as Disclosing Party otherwise consents in writing prior to any disclosure, Receiving Party agrees (i) to hold all Confidential Information in strict confidence and to take all reasonable precautions to protect such Confidential Information (including, without limitation, all precautions Receiving Party employs with respect to its most confidential materials), (ii) not to divulge any Confidential Information or any information derived therefrom to any third Party, except those of Receiving Party's employees, officers and directors who have a legitimate "need to know" and are bound in writing to the restrictions herein or are otherwise subject to a confidentiality obligation with respect to the Confidential Information at least as strict as that contained herein, (iii) not to make any use whatsoever at any time of such Confidential Information, except for the Purpose, and (iv) not to copy any Confidential Information (except as needed for the Purpose), or reverse engineer or disassemble any products, technology or tangible objects that utilize such Confidential Information. In addition, Receiving Party agrees and will direct its Representatives not to disclose to any person, without Disclosing Party's prior written consent, except as required by law or legal process, the fact that (a) the Confidential Information is being made available to Receiving Party or, (b) any facts respecting the Purpose for which the Confidential Information is being provided.
4. Court Ordered Disclosure. Receiving Party may disclose such parts of Confidential Information as may be required by law or legal process; provided, that Receiving Party (i) provides Disclosing Party prompt written notice of such requirement (if permitted by law) and shall use reasonable efforts to resist such disclosure, until an appropriate protective order may be sought by Disclosing Party, (ii) uses diligent efforts to limit disclosure and to obtain confidential treatment or a protective order, and (iii) provides Disclosing Party with such other cooperation that is reasonably requested. In the event Receiving Party must disclose Confidential Information, Receiving Party shall provide Disclosing Party a reasonable opportunity to review the text of such disclosure before it is made (if permitted by law) and limit such disclosure to only the Confidential Information specifically required to be disclosed.
5. Return of Information. Upon a request by Disclosing Party at any time, Receiving Party will deliver to Disclosing Party all manifestations of the Confidential Information, all documents or media containing Confidential Information, and all copies or extracts thereof, and Receiving Party will destroy all manifestations of the Confidential Information that is electronic information. "Destroy" shall mean, in the case of electronic information, the expungement thereof from electronic systems to the extent possible. At Disclosing Party's discretion, Receiving Party may destroy documents or media instead of returning to Disclosing Party.
6. No Warranty. THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO RECEIVING PARTY "AS IS." THE DISCLOSING PARTY MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
7. No Ownership or Other Rights. This Agreement shall not be construed to grant or confer any rights, by license or otherwise, express or implied, in or to any invention, patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, know-how, or other proprietary rights of Disclosing Party, or in the Confidential Information, except as expressly set forth herein, whether acquired before or after the Effective Date of this Agreement.
8. Term. The obligations of Receiving Party set forth herein shall continue and remain in full force and effect as to each piece of Confidential Information until such time as that Confidential Information is publicly known and made generally available through no action or inaction of the Receiving Party or any of its Representatives.
9. Assignment, Successors, and Assigns. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the Parties hereto and their respective legal representatives, successors, and permitted transferees, except as may be expressly provided otherwise herein.
10. Survival of Representations. The representations set forth in this Agreement are continuous and survive the termination of this Agreement.
11. Remedy. Receiving Party acknowledges that any disclosure or unauthorized use of Confidential Information will constitute a material breach of this Agreement and cause substantial harm to Disclosing Party for which damages would not be a fully adequate remedy. In the event of any such breach, in addition to other available remedies, Disclosing Party shall have the right to obtain injunctive relief (without being required to post any bond or other security).
End of the Agreement
ChainBLX collects your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks as an opinion based self-accreditation entity.
We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated;
We put in place measures to guarantee that your data is kept up-to-date and processed securely;
Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as the European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors, or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes;
We will never divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
You have the right to access your personal information, and you can correct it any time.
We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it.
However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes or for the opinion based self-accreditation with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website.
Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
Cookies are also typically used to provide a more personalized experience for a user for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login.
When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the ChainBLX page you visited, when you visited and the website page you were redirected from.
This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience as well as for security and protection of our community.
When you visit the ChainBlx website, we will keep the browser history of your visit for a maximum of 13 months. This information will then be deleted.
We use social media to present our work through widely used and contemporary channels.
Our use of social media is highlighted on this website.
For instance, you can watch ChainBLX videos, which we upload to our YouTube page and follow links from our website to Twitter and LinkedIn.
Cookies are not set by our display of social media buttons to connect to those services when our website pages are loaded on your computer (or other devices) or from components from those services embedded in our web pages.
Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Twitter activity on Twitter, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Twitter cookies; the same applies for LinkedIn.
If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.
What is the purpose of the processing?
To investigate complaints submitted to ChainBLX in line with Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 (OJ L 8/1, 12.01.2001, the Regulation). Complaints against Europol will be investigated in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/794. We will only use your personal data for the investigation of the complaint submitted.
Which kinds of personal data does the ChainBLX process?
We process the personal data submitted by complainants, and members. This will include names, contact details as well as the content of the allegations (insofar as the latter qualify as personal data).
What are my rights?
You are entitled to access the personal data ChainBLX holds about you and to have them rectified where necessary. In certain cases, you also have the right to have your data blocked or erased or to object to their processing. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact form. We will reply within three months.
Who can I contact?