News from Washington post: True or Fake (No. 119)

0  USD start bounty
USD current bounty
Accredited A+ Magna Cum Laude
posted by Winter967

Comments

News Article Summary
You decide!

Accreditation

Congratulations

We are proud to announce that the following document News from Washington post: True or Fake WP version 119 achieved the ChainBLX opinion based accreditation on 2019-02-05 00:49:26.

This accreditation testifies that it is our professional opinion as well as the opinion of our community that document News from Washington post: True or Fake is in compliance with the professional standard brought forward and regulated by chainblx.io.

A ChainBLX accreditation is very difficult to archive and in no way should any statistic be indicative of the quality of the document at hand. Neither should the achievement of accreditation in anyway imply that investors should not conduct their own diligence prior to any investment.

Document News from Washington post: True or Fake reached its accreditation with the following statistics.

Likes of forum members: 0

Total of number of claims asserted 0

Total of claims dismissed 0.

The discussion forum will remain open for future discussion, the remainder of the bounty will be reimbursed to the owner and no future claims can be filed.

In the name of the community and ChainBLX

We wish News from Washington post: True or Fake the best of success.

Winter967Winter967 Reputation: 2
Send Message

This is my test post like I said on Reddit. Here’s a link https://www.reddit.com/user/Geyser91

7c8af5808aca028553960b6f319a6a60
Winter967Winter967 Reputation: 2
Send Message

I posted this article for review because I think the Washington Post is creating fake news, with a strong bias to the left. Ironically, the posted article is their attempt to debunk President's Trump statement that the US has 'spent' 7 trillion dollars in the Mid East. They say, 'well the money isn't actually spent yet, it is only allocated, so he is lying.' But the president is perfectly right to say the money is 'spent'. If you buy a car for $20k and only put $5k down, you still have 'spent' $20k on a car. You have an obligation to pay the rest or you go bankrupt.

bca11d586729d21ee76519169a9aa59d
karlkarl Reputation: 153
Send Message

In my opinion the Washington Post is correct. "We have spent" is past. Therefore the money should be already gone and therefore a sunk cost. But in reality the money is not gone yet. Hence it is a future obligation.

a49cc08a20ab94a73b13b73da577da15
HopeHKHopeHK Reputation: 2
Send Message

I agree. He should have said "we have committed 7 trillion" not "we have spent 7 trillion". It is deliberately misleading.

5c58b33511e6a9ef7ca3c9707b0241a8
erikreed89erikreed89 Reputation: 53
Send Message

I believe this is fake news, because, as many others have stated, it should have been worded as "committed" instead of "spent".

411c86df84725a4a2ab5cf32343d6968
onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 54
Send Message

I think this is not true because this is a projection of the amount to be spent 7 trillion.It is not yet actually spent.

becfb5bca83eba59153027577c03f5ee