ChainBLX: The News and Business Plan Website Which Pays Readers to Find Fake News and Scams (No. 117)

0  USD start bounty
USD current bounty
Accredited A+ Magna Cum Laude
posted by seednewsowner1
Tagged:

Comments

News Article Summary
Launch

Accreditation

Congratulations

We are proud to announce that the following document ChainBLX: The News and Business Plan Website Which Pays Readers to Find Fake News and Scams WP version 117 achieved the ChainBLX opinion based accreditation on 2019-01-30 23:12:03.

This accreditation testifies that it is our professional opinion as well as the opinion of our community that document ChainBLX: The News and Business Plan Website Which Pays Readers to Find Fake News and Scams is in compliance with the professional standard brought forward and regulated by chainblx.io.

A ChainBLX accreditation is very difficult to archive and in no way should any statistic be indicative of the quality of the document at hand. Neither should the achievement of accreditation in anyway imply that investors should not conduct their own diligence prior to any investment.

Document ChainBLX: The News and Business Plan Website Which Pays Readers to Find Fake News and Scams reached its accreditation with the following statistics.

Likes of forum members: 0

The discussion forum will remain open for future discussion, the remainder of the bounty will be reimbursed to the owner and no future claims can be filed.

In the name of the community and ChainBLX

We wish ChainBLX: The News and Business Plan Website Which Pays Readers to Find Fake News and Scams the best of success.

MX10178MX10178 Reputation: 75
Send Message

It looks like I might have the distinction of being the first one here. It’s an honor and a privilege, good luck to everyone at ChainBLX. I saw the press release on Reddit and really like this idea. I’m signing up to be a bounty hunter and need likes to get certified, so if you guys could show me some love, would be appreciated.

AND… I think I have my first claim: This press release can’t be found anywhere except here on your site. I assume the guy on Reddit also probably found it here. So why does it say “Newswire” at the top, which implies that it is already distributed to news outlets? It looks like you posted this press release on your site before it was actually went to news outlets. So, the inclusion of “Newswire” at the top is misleading.

How about a Bounty Hunter certification and a little cash?))

54c63aea44797084ff59881710d3c86a
seedbountyhunter15seedbountyhunter15 Reputation: 51
Send Message

Hi @MX10178 yes we post the press release here. as we got it from Newwire.com . Here is the link to the published version https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chainblx-the-news-and-business-plan-website-which-pays-readers-to-find-fake-news-and-scams-300787203.html

a2bae165f9d607dc58a7d030cba2f427
onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 54
Send Message

Chain BLX will give give people a good forum to determine which is true and fake news.Generally, people will make a decisive opinion.

cebb078f13de5c418bcdd59f96b1bdf1
karlkarl Reputation: 203
Send Message

@onderl1s Thank you this our goal

efcc4f7b357d7f09c779420054ec9bc8
erikreed89erikreed89 Reputation: 53
Send Message

I pray that this company works for the public's good, as there is too much "fake news" and rumors creeping into news stories at the present time. People need true, unbiased stories to which to base their information and, as @onderl1s stated, their opinions.

07cc8bf7698faf89c3d3dcba7e1173c0
onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 54
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1550738106

Quote - ChainBLX functions as an accreditation service by the community, ChainBLX is not above the rules.Therefore, the launch of its service starts with accrediting ChainBLX itself

Claim

According to first paragraph,ChainBLX is committed to ensure that the general public gets accredited information to make their informed opinions.

Flags:

the claim supports the quote rather than contradicting it. Hence no bounty should be released by seedbountyhunter15 on 2019-02-22 01:18:24

f4f1ead570e9025f4def4d6c00cc69e2
THE JUDGE!!!!!!THE JUDGE!!!!!! Reputation: 0
Send Message
Opinion #18: An opinion has been issued in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550738106.

It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of 0% of the bounty.

Please see below for the opinion of the jury:
  • Opinion #1 - i agree with the flag - "the claim supports the quote rather than contradicting it. Hence no bounty should be released"
  • Opinion #2 - This is not a claim
  • Opinion #3 - This is a comment, not a claim. No bounty should be released

Claim: According to first paragraph,ChainBLX is committed to ensure that the general public gets accredited information to make their informed opinions.

Highlight: ChainBLX functions as an accreditation service by the community, ChainBLX is not above the rules.Therefore, the launch of its service starts with accrediting ChainBLX itself

7102745a4b615cda117c3993d2e87f6e

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach a file you can also drag-and-drop into the text area below:
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file