ChainBLX_ digital.davos, Brave New World or Virtual New World (No. 115)

0  USD start bounty
USD current bounty
Accredited A+ Magna Cum Laude
posted by seednewsowner1
Tagged:

Comments

News Article Summary

Accreditation

Congratulations

We are proud to announce that the following document ChainBLX_ digital.davos, Brave New World or Virtual New World WP version 115 achieved the ChainBLX opinion based accreditation on 2019-01-30 01:35:02.

This accreditation testifies that it is our professional opinion as well as the opinion of our community that document ChainBLX_ digital.davos, Brave New World or Virtual New World is in compliance with the professional standard brought forward and regulated by chainblx.io.

A ChainBLX accreditation is very difficult to archive and in no way should any statistic be indicative of the quality of the document at hand. Neither should the achievement of accreditation in anyway imply that investors should not conduct their own diligence prior to any investment.

Document ChainBLX_ digital.davos, Brave New World or Virtual New World reached its accreditation with the following statistics.

Likes of forum members: 0

The discussion forum will remain open for future discussion, the remainder of the bounty will be reimbursed to the owner and no future claims can be filed.

In the name of the community and ChainBLX

We wish ChainBLX_ digital.davos, Brave New World or Virtual New World the best of success.

onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 54
Send Message

This was a wonderful discussion.Since we are in a digital era, therefore, we are in a virtual new world.

5ab6c567468c534f34f3effee8ba28b8
onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 54
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1550739443

Quote - OTA foundation charmed us with its panel about social impact and a world whereeveryone will be able to own their personal data, represented by Dominik Schiener(Founder and Co-Chairman of IOTA).

Claim

This was a wonderful discussion.Since we are in a digital era, therefore, we are in a virtual new world.

Flags:

The claim is a comment not a claim. Hence no Bounty should be released also when I agree with the comment. by seedbountyhunter14 on 2019-02-25 10:09:21

f7ccb1d17594fdd4f7b02674e40817de
THE JUDGE!!!!!!THE JUDGE!!!!!! Reputation: 0
Send Message
Opinion #19: An opinion has been issued in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550739443.

It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of 0% of the bounty.

Please see below for the opinion of the jury:
  • Opinion #1 - i agree with the flag - "The claim is a comment not a claim. Hence no Bounty should be released also when I agree with the comment."
  • Opinion #2 - "The claim is a comment not a claim. Hence no Bounty should be released also when I agree with the comment." I agree with the flag on this claim. No bounty should be released because it is a comment and not a claim.
  • Opinion #3 - This is a compliment for the press release but not a claim

Claim: This was a wonderful discussion.Since we are in a digital era, therefore, we are in a virtual new world.

Highlight: OTA foundation charmed us with its panel about social impact and a world whereeveryone will be able to own their personal data, represented by Dominik Schiener(Founder and Co-Chairman of IOTA).

30f31afd0a0dc2d9fe3f4befbf972715

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach a file you can also drag-and-drop into the text area below:
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file