ChainBLX Business Plan Overview (No. 114)

1  3750USD start bounty
3750USD current bounty
Accredited A+ Magna Cum Laude
Tagged:

Comments

White Paper Summary

Accreditation

Congratulations

We are proud to announce that the following document ChainBLX Business Plan Overview WP version 114 achieved the ChainBLX opinion based accreditation on 2019-01-23 23:59:45.

This accreditation testifies that it is our professional opinion as well as the opinion of our community that document ChainBLX Business Plan Overview is in compliance with the professional standard brought forward and regulated by chainblx.io.

A ChainBLX accreditation is very difficult to archive and in no way should any statistic be indicative of the quality of the document at hand. Neither should the achievement of accreditation in anyway imply that investors should not conduct their own diligence prior to any investment.

Document ChainBLX Business Plan Overview reached its accreditation with the following statistics.

Likes of forum members: 1

The discussion forum will remain open for future discussion, the remainder of the bounty will be reimbursed to the owner and no future claims can be filed.

In the name of the community and ChainBLX

We wish ChainBLX Business Plan Overview the best of success.

karlkarl Reputation: 203
Send Message

I just want to encourage people to comment here negative or positive. It is an accreditation system and we need your input.

ac8db1bf2a1a267f0a3f3736ffd98fb5
erikreed89erikreed89 Reputation: 53
Send Message

It looks good. However, is there a way we can edit this so it would be fewer typos. Thanks and good day!

754a49aa26797977a0f8ac297ef87964
KVRaoKVRao Reputation: 52
Send Message

It is an innovative business plan designed to succeed.

74d6c9a341367a92e445184addeecf94
onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 54
Send Message

It is a good strategy if well refined and then implemented.

1bf28e4f762c6b8b09f5f57b889efada
Eminer1981Eminer1981 Reputation: 53
Send Message

Hello everyone. I am new & trying to ensure I follow all rules. I got through the first 2 pages & already have punctuation & grammar suggestions. I know I have to wait until I am approved to submit though. I can't wait to get going. Have a great day!

905b6674289edede09142a256794aaec
Send Message

@Eminer1981 you gained 53 likes and you are live as a Bounty Hunter. This video may help

88cd4487fb8efd005abb81ffdad53282
edgardoedgardo Reputation: 201
Send Message

@Eminer1981 , I go through how to process claims on wp/news articles in the video that Karl posted above. Check it out!

Grammatical corrections are appreciated but be aware that factual challenges/fact checking will result in bounty being awarded more than grammar errors.

Also, check out the post https://chainblx.io/discussion/124/floyd-mayweather-backed-ico-responds-to-lawsuit-investors-have-no-ownership-rights#latest , this is a test case which we have put up with bounty for users to claim. Test in the sense that you can go into this case and test yourself, get comfortable with the claims process.

6e5515100c01379685c4f7b3db108b61
MX10178MX10178 Reputation: 75
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1550515557

Quote - BLX-MF aims to be a truly real-world, asset-backed, digital virtual currency within our system.

Claim

This seems to have the same issue that created a significant problem for the crypto Tether. There is nothing in this business plan to explain how ChainBLX will prove that it has the assets on hand for BLX-MF to be truly asset-backed.

Flags:

The escrow unit is planned to accept ChainBLX debt letters and will buy and sell real securities in the open market. As most transactions are supposed to occur within the system, the escrow unit should have a low trading volume with the real world. The unit functions only to cover the total amount of outstanding certificates. You could compare it to Fort Knox when the dollar was gold backed. Not every time the dollar was used in America did Fort Knox have to change the amount of gold (Fort Knox is an illustrative example only). by seedbountyhunter15 on 2019-02-22 01:20:42

f3b2d5dd43f43c2ee6d31ebc8dd83454
MX10178MX10178 Reputation: 75
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1550515915

Quote - It was calculated by averaging two simple sets of data: (1) historical data from Bitcoin, and (2) NPV of the underlying forecasted assets of a BLX-MF.

Claim

The value growth of Bitcoin is used as a model upon which to base the projection of the value growth of BLX-MF. This is very controversial. Bitcoin, being the first known cryptocurrency, was a unique phenomenon.

Flags:

The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed by seedbountyhunter15 on 2019-02-22 01:27:06

9b12ad5d8faf6a6458f431c658a71880
onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 54
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1550735271

Quote - ChainBLX aims to set new standards for the highest ethical level and full legal compliance, protecting all of our participants. In such a trading universe, investors may have many opportunities but are also responsible for their own diligence. To support such necessary diligence, especially for the ICO, ITO and STO markets, ChainBLX offers the first bounty-driven white paper accreditation service. ChainBLX aims to implement its fully decentralized business model over five milestones, where each milestone aims to conclude on its own as a useful stand-alone business model. The entire implementation of all the milestones should be concluded by the end of December 2019, at which point ChainBLX aims to function completely decentralized on blockchain technology.

Claim

This is a good strategy when it will be well refined,adjusted and implemented .ChainBLX is committed to ensure that cryptocurrency has high credibility in the new economic market and investments.

Flags:

This is an statement of agreement not a claim. In my opinion no bounty should be released by seedbountyhunter14 on 2019-02-25 10:17:42

6f73dfe07df2556cf4800d52d3a6f094
MathildeMMMathildeMM Reputation: 61
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1551963159

Quote - A maximum of a quarter percentage point of any transaction value is charged to each party of the transaction

Claim

This means that fees can range from 0 to 0.25% but it is not stated what will be the parameters defining the fees. Will certain type of assets be charged 0.1% and others 0.2%? This is not clear.d2e97a736163f465215d979e0b987294
drllaudrllau Reputation: 50
Send Message

@karl General thoughts ... this reminds me of the early days of the internet where companies just put up PDF versions of their mail catalogs ... it wasn't until they figured out how to do database backends that they could evolve to e-commerce sites. My general suggestions:

ignore the PDF format completely ... take a leaf from Web 3.0 and use micro-formats or enable machine readable web ... this is to allow data-mining or more precisely to cluster closely related whitepapers

the reasoning is that humans are poor at assessing absolute scales (in isolation) but when given a range, they can figure out that this section is in a particular quartile (wrt quality)

deconstruct the PDF into facts, assertions and assumptions with facts being automatically xrefed (eg fact checker type knowledgebase) and assumptions explicitly nominated.

then human attention of the jury can be focused on the assertions, triaging them into facts or downrrating to assumptions

use existing tools eg http://blog.rbutr.com/about-us/ or loomio as I'm a fan of not reinventing the wheel

whilst I understand it is early days of the chainblx concept, just reducing the pdf into a and/or tree of assertions and subordinate claims with supporting evidence would make searching and identifying the specific items in dispute (rather than clicking an area) would IMHO be more productive.

Lawrence

4fd20fbb40332d8ed67d53141dc7def1
jwidrojwidro Reputation: 51
Send Message

thank you for this suggestion! we believe that allowing bounty hunters to view the entirety of a white paper is the best way to get the truth exposed. if we parsed the PDF, it would create a layer of abstraction that would allow document owners to obscure problematic portions of their document. however we do believe the process can always be improved and love hearing suggestions!

0f0f7a815b574f43ca75e52e085d67f7
THE JUDGE!!!!!!THE JUDGE!!!!!! Reputation: 0
Send Message
Opinion #47: An opinion has been issued in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550515557.

It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of 0% of the bounty.

Please see below for the opinion of the jury:
  • Opinion #1 - i agree with the flag - The escrow unit is planned to accept ChainBLX debt letters and will buy and sell real securities in the open market. As most transactions are supposed to occur within the system, the escrow unit should have a low trading volume with the real world. The unit functions only to cover the total amount of outstanding certificates. You could compare it to Fort Knox when the dollar was gold backed. Not every time the dollar was used in America did Fort Knox have to change the amount of gold (Fort Knox is an illustrative example only).
  • Opinion #2 - i agree with the flag - The escrow unit is planned to accept ChainBLX debt letters and will buy and sell real securities in the open market. As most transactions are supposed to occur within the system, the escrow unit should have a low trading volume with the real world. The unit functions only to cover the total amount of outstanding certificates. You could compare it to Fort Knox when the dollar was gold backed. Not every time the dollar was used in America did Fort Knox have to change the amount of gold (Fort Knox is an illustrative example only).
  • Opinion #3 - It says that they aim to be, not that BLX-MF is set already. No bounty shall be given

Claim: This seems to have the same issue that created a significant problem for the crypto Tether. There is nothing in this business plan to explain how ChainBLX will prove that it has the assets on hand for BLX-MF to be truly asset-backed.

Highlight: BLX-MF aims to be a truly real-world, asset-backed, digital virtual currency within our system.

19d40097e77573d27f1e6e6baa365123
Send Message
Opinion #48: An opinion has been issued in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550515915.

It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of 0% of the bounty.

• Opinion #1 - i agree with the flag - The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed
  • Opinion #2 - i agree with the flag - The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed
  • Opinion #3 - i agree with the flag - The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed

Claim: The value growth of Bitcoin is used as a model upon which to base the projection of the value growth of BLX-MF. This is very controversial. Bitcoin, being the first known cryptocurrency, was a unique phenomenon.

Highlight: It was calculated by averaging two simple sets of data: (1) historical data from Bitcoin, and (2) NPV of the underlying forecasted assets of a BLX-MF.

15d941294f2d3bcf60e7ab76807e8988
Send Message
Opinion #49: An opinion has been issued in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550735271.

• Opinion #1 - OK, in all honesty, I believe that this business strategy would be good and also good to have the goals and mission statements revised periodically. I just hope that people latch onto this.
  • Opinion #2 - i agree with the flag - This is an statement of agreement not a claim. In my opinion no bounty should be released
  • Opinion #3 - i agree with the flag - This is an statement of agreement not a claim. In my opinion no bounty should be released

Claim: This is a good strategy when it will be well refined,adjusted and implemented .ChainBLX is committed to ensure that cryptocurrency has high credibility in the new economic market and investments.

Highlight: ChainBLX aims to set new standards for the highest ethical level and full legal compliance, protecting all of our participants. In such a trading universe, investors may have many opportunities but are also responsible for their own diligence. To support such necessary diligence, especially for the ICO, ITO and STO markets, ChainBLX offers the first bounty-driven white paper accreditation service. ChainBLX aims to implement its fully decentralized business model over five milestones, where each milestone aims to conclude on its own as a useful stand-alone business model. The entire implementation of all the milestones should be concluded by the end of December 2019, at which point ChainBLX aims to function completely decentralized on blockchain technology.

fa29829c157013885fe768553fecb8ae
Send Message
Opinion #50: An opinion has been issued in Automatic Claim Number - cla1551963159.

• Opinion #1 - There may be facts missing, as claimed. However, the claim is rejected on the basis that the impact of the omission has not been detailed in the claim, and the claim is therefore not considered to be compelling.
  • Opinion #2 - While I agree with the claim that there is no clear fee structure listed, I don't think that the statement is misleading or false. Everyone reading this statement will know that he might incur a maximum fee of 0.25%.
  • Opinion #3 - Agreed they should specify it
  • Opinion #4 - This seems like a question not a claim

Claim: This means that fees can range from 0 to 0.25% but it is not stated what will be the parameters defining the fees. Will certain type of assets be charged 0.1% and others 0.2%? This is not clear.

Highlight: A maximum of a quarter percentage point of any transaction value is charged to each party of the transaction

3795ffb2c8c08cbcdcefe42647dd2d09
Send Message

ChainBLX will publish some exiting updates before June 17, 2019

0e36eaabfd42e44e9bb17c9de41a8993
HopeHKHopeHK Reputation: 6
Send Message

@Karl looking forward to seeing what's next. Great meeting you in Davos. Good luck to you and the team.

e87761508f4702caf18173019f8a2d34