search

No Results yet

Current Claims

No Claims yet

Bounty

No Bounty yet

Comments

• karlkarl Rep This User!

I just want to encourage people to comment here negative or positive. It is an accreditation system and we need your input.

This comment currently has - '' Likes
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• erikreed89erikreed89 Rep This User!

It looks good. However, is there a way we can edit this so it would be fewer typos. Thanks and good day!

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• KVRaoKVRao Rep This User!

It is an innovative business plan designed to succeed.

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• onderI1sonderI1s Rep This User!

It is a good strategy if well refined and then implemented.

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• Eminer1981Eminer1981 Rep This User!

Hello everyone. I am new & trying to ensure I follow all rules. I got through the first 2 pages & already have punctuation & grammar suggestions. I know I have to wait until I am approved to submit though. I can't wait to get going. Have a great day!

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

@Eminer1981 you gained 53 likes and you are live as a Bounty Hunter. This video may help

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• edgardoedgardo Rep This User!

@Eminer1981 , I go through how to process claims on wp/news articles in the video that Karl posted above. Check it out!

Grammatical corrections are appreciated but be aware that factual challenges/fact checking will result in bounty being awarded more than grammar errors.

Also, check out the post https://chainblx.io/discussion/124/floyd-mayweather-backed-ico-responds-to-lawsuit-investors-have-no-ownership-rights#latest , this is a test case which we have put up with bounty for users to claim. Test in the sense that you can go into this case and test yourself, get comfortable with the claims process.

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• MX10178MX10178 Rep This User!
    a new claim has been added! it is claim # cla1550515557
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Info about this claim

claim has been flagged as The escrow unit is planned to accept ChainBLX debt letters and will buy and sell real securities in the open market. As most transactions are supposed to occur within the system, the escrow unit should have a low trading volume with the real world. The unit functions only to cover the total amount of outstanding certificates. You could compare it to Fort Knox when the dollar was gold backed. Not every time the dollar was used in America did Fort Knox have to change the amount of gold (Fort Knox is an illustrative example only).

• MX10178MX10178 Rep This User!
    a new claim has been added! it is claim # cla1550515915
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Info about this claim

claim has been flagged as The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed

• onderI1sonderI1s Rep This User!
    a new claim has been added! it is claim # cla1550735271
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Info about this claim

claim has been flagged as This is an statement of agreement not a claim. In my opinion no bounty should be released

• MathildeMMMathildeMM Rep This User!
    a new claim has been added! it is claim # cla1551963159
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Info about this claim

• drllaudrllau Rep This User!

@karl General thoughts ... this reminds me of the early days of the internet where companies just put up PDF versions of their mail catalogs ... it wasn't until they figured out how to do database backends that they could evolve to e-commerce sites. My general suggestions:

ignore the PDF format completely ... take a leaf from Web 3.0 and use micro-formats or enable machine readable web ... this is to allow data-mining or more precisely to cluster closely related whitepapers

the reasoning is that humans are poor at assessing absolute scales (in isolation) but when given a range, they can figure out that this section is in a particular quartile (wrt quality)

deconstruct the PDF into facts, assertions and assumptions with facts being automatically xrefed (eg fact checker type knowledgebase) and assumptions explicitly nominated.

then human attention of the jury can be focused on the assertions, triaging them into facts or downrrating to assumptions

use existing tools eg http://blog.rbutr.com/about-us/ or loomio as I'm a fan of not reinventing the wheel

whilst I understand it is early days of the chainblx concept, just reducing the pdf into a and/or tree of assertions and subordinate claims with supporting evidence would make searching and identifying the specific items in dispute (rather than clicking an area) would IMHO be more productive.

Lawrence

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• jwidrojwidro Rep This User!

thank you for this suggestion! we believe that allowing bounty hunters to view the entirety of a white paper is the best way to get the truth exposed. if we parsed the PDF, it would create a layer of abstraction that would allow document owners to obscure problematic portions of their document. however we do believe the process can always be improved and love hearing suggestions!

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• THE JUDGE!!!!!!THE JUDGE!!!!!! Rep This User!
    A Judgment in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550515557 has been reached.
    It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of 0% of the bounty.
    Please see below for the opinion of the jury:Opinion 1 - i agree with the flag - The escrow unit is planned to accept ChainBLX debt letters and will buy and sell real securities in the open market. As most transactions are supposed to occur within the system, the escrow unit should have a low trading volume with the real world. The unit functions only to cover the total amount of outstanding certificates. You could compare it to Fort Knox when the dollar was gold backed. Not every time the dollar was used in America did Fort Knox have to change the amount of gold (Fort Knox is an illustrative example only).
    Opinion 1 - i agree with the flag - The escrow unit is planned to accept ChainBLX debt letters and will buy and sell real securities in the open market. As most transactions are supposed to occur within the system, the escrow unit should have a low trading volume with the real world. The unit functions only to cover the total amount of outstanding certificates. You could compare it to Fort Knox when the dollar was gold backed. Not every time the dollar was used in America did Fort Knox have to change the amount of gold (Fort Knox is an illustrative example only).
    Opinion 1 - It says that they aim to be, not that BLX-MF is set already. No bounty shall be given
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Info about this claim

claim has been flagged as The escrow unit is planned to accept ChainBLX debt letters and will buy and sell real securities in the open market. As most transactions are supposed to occur within the system, the escrow unit should have a low trading volume with the real world. The unit functions only to cover the total amount of outstanding certificates. You could compare it to Fort Knox when the dollar was gold backed. Not every time the dollar was used in America did Fort Knox have to change the amount of gold (Fort Knox is an illustrative example only).

A Judgment in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550515915 has been reached.
    It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of 0% of the bounty.
    Please see below for the opinion of the jury:Opinion 1 - i agree with the flag - The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed
    Opinion 1 - i agree with the flag - The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed
    Opinion 1 - i agree with the flag - The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Info about this claim

claim has been flagged as The methodology is described and is using to traditional forecast methods. 1) similar service product past data 2) NPV projections based upon forecasted trade volume. There is nothing misleading and the analysis is described in detail. On the other hand the claim is not backed up by any substance and/or facts other than the written word of MX10178 him self missing. Hence no bounty should be distributed

A Judgment in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550735271 has been reached.
    Please see below for the opinion of the jury:Opinion 1 - OK, in all honesty, I believe that this business strategy would be good and also good to have the goals and mission statements revised periodically. I just hope that people latch onto this.
    Opinion 1 - i agree with the flag - This is an statement of agreement not a claim. In my opinion no bounty should be released
    Opinion 1 - i agree with the flag - This is an statement of agreement not a claim. In my opinion no bounty should be released
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Info about this claim

claim has been flagged as This is an statement of agreement not a claim. In my opinion no bounty should be released

A Judgment in Automatic Claim Number - cla1551963159 has been reached.
    Please see below for the opinion of the jury:Opinion 1 - There may be facts missing, as claimed.
    However, the claim is rejected on the basis that the impact of the omission has not been detailed in the claim, and the claim is therefore not considered to be compelling.
    Opinion 1 - While I agree with the claim that there is no clear fee structure listed, I don't think that the statement is misleading or false. Everyone reading this statement will know that he might incur a maximum fee of 0.25%.
    Opinion 1 - Agreed they should specify it
    Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Info about this claim

ChainBLX will publish some exiting updates before June 17, 2019

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

• HopeHKHopeHK Rep This User!

@Karl looking forward to seeing what's next. Great meeting you in Davos. Good luck to you and the team.

Like This Comment

Flag This Comment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach a file you can also drag-and-drop into the text area below:
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file