Washington Post Response to 2019 State of the Union (No. 121)

2  USD start bounty
USD current bounty
Accredited A+ Magna Cum Laude
posted by Winter967

Comments

News Article Summary
Washington post reporter response

Accreditation

Congratulations

We are proud to announce that the following document Washington Post Response to 2019 State of the Union WP version 121 achieved the ChainBLX opinion based accreditation on 2019-02-06 21:27:11.

This accreditation testifies that it is our professional opinion as well as the opinion of our community that whitepaper Washington Post Response to 2019 State of the Union is in compliance with the professional standard brought forward and regulated by chainblx.io.

Document Washington Post Response to 2019 State of the Union reached its accreditation with the following statistics.

A ChainBLX accreditation is very difficult to archive and in no way should any statistic be indicative of the quality of the document at hand. Neither should the achievement of accreditation in anyway imply that investors should conduct their own diligence prior to any investment.

Likes of forum members: 2 with a total of number of claims asserted 4 and total of claims dismissed 4.

The discussion forum will remain open for future discussion, the remainder of the bounty will be reimbursed to the owner and no future claims can be filed.

In the name of the community and ChainBLX

We wish Washington Post Response to 2019 State of the Union the best of success.

Winter967Winter967 Reputation: 2
Send Message

I want to make a claim for this bounty. On page 3 Mr. Blake says, "Notham's office insisted that when he talked about a woman and her doctor having a "discussion" after a baby was born, he was talking about a nonviable fetus or severe fetal abnormalities." My claim is the Mr. Blake surely knows that after a baby is born, it is no longer a fetus. This is a deliberate manipulation of words with intent to mislead. By using this quote as a rebuttal, Mr. Blake is putting his name on it, and is therefore responsible for its misleading intent.

ab4eb95efdd53eec83d3924a0a924235
seedbountyhunter15seedbountyhunter15 Reputation: 51
Send Message

@winter967 you will be able to make a claim as soon you have reached a reputation of 50.

9607308f487108f83441fc853bd33171
MX10178MX10178 Reputation: 52
Send Message

There is a certain amount of hyperbole (or tongue-in-cheek exaggeration) that is unique to this President. Any person can reasonably know that he is often speaking figuratively and not literally. So when huge articles are written, like this Washington Post article, that take every word completely literally, it is not productive. His 'Trumpisms' are simply a stylized type of speech, and are not designed to be deceptive.

1c8c2ddb468b0f9ea34936eea7ae8377
JDav19JDav19 Reputation: 1
Send Message

@MX10178 sorry but I could not disagree more strongly. If you cannot take the President of the United States literally, then who can you? He must say exactly what he means, and we must take what he says literally. There is no free pass because he's a good entertainer. There is plenty of fake news from both the right and the left and I'm looking forward to collecting bounties from both. And some rep pls?? Have a nice day.

303632fc913c11c8374a3da356418fa0
onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 54
Send Message

I would agree with the discussion because the objective is to see that America is a safe place and that it is concerned about its citizens and the world at large.It is an average discussion.

d05bbdcc42e5eebe2b939d0888a1426b
Send Message

I would agree with the discussion because the objective is to see that America is a safe place and that it is concerned about its citizens and the world at large.It is an average discussion.

d05bbdcc42e5eebe2b939d0888a1426b
MX10178MX10178 Reputation: 52
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1550491580

Quote - Northam’s office insisted that when he talked about a woman and her doctor having a “discussion” after a baby was born, he was talking about a nonviable fetus or severe fetal abnormalities.

Claim

The Washington Post reporter is defending the comments of Gov. Northam by repeating Northam's excuse -- and this excuse refers to a baby as a fetus AFTER it is born. A baby is certainly not a fetus after it is born, and this is a deliberately confusing, designed to obscure and deflect criticism of the governor. 6cda28fa9dc541e2db3ebe9b489be387
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1550740881

Quote - heagendaIwilllayoutthiseveningisnotaRepublicanagendaoraDemocratagenda.ItistheagendaoftheAmericanpeople.Manyofuscampaignedonthesamecorepromises:todefendAmericanjobsanddemandfairtradeforAmericanworkers;torebuildandrevitalizeourNation’sinfrastructure;toreducethepriceofhealthcareandprescriptiondrugs;tocreateanimmigrationsystemthatissafe,lawful,modernandsecure;andtopursueaforeignpolicythatputsAmerica’sinterestsfirst

Claim

Flags:

agreements are not claims to release bounty. Thus jury should please not release bounty according to my opinion by seedbountyhunter14 on 2019-02-25 10:16:00

5603614a72d1420cb7f18f0bc811ec74
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1551005312

Quote - We have unleashed a revolution in American energy —the United States is now the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world.And now,for the first time in 65 years, we are a net exporterof energy.

Claim

The Washington reporter is portraying President Donald Trump as the pioneer of the American Energy.The reporter is also showing that America is the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world.These statements is inaccurate.65730bc0795fbc7f0a0430958b374a6b
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1551115998

Quote - ortham had said he would kill a baby. Northam’s office insisted that when he talked about a woman and her doctor having a “discussion” after a baby was born, he was talking about a nonviable fetus or severe fetal abnormalities.

Claim

According to the Washington reporter,he is trying to portray Northan the Governor that he is talking about a baby already born.The statement is inaccurate because fetus is not already a born baby.

Flags:

This is the same claim than already filed by Automatic Claim Number - cla1550491580. Duplication of claims is against rules by seedbountyhunter14 on 2019-02-25 10:13:06

d815a48d459021da2908e2796e3170a0
THE JUDGE!!!!!!THE JUDGE!!!!!! Reputation: 0
Send Message
Opinion #15: An opinion has been issued in Automatic Claim Number - cla1550740881.

It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of 0% of the bounty.

Please see below for the opinion of the jury:
  • Opinion #1 - i agree with the flag - "agreements are not claims to release bounty. Thus jury should please not release bounty according to my opinion"
  • Opinion #2 - This is not a claim. I starts even with I agree
  • Opinion #3 - I agree with the flag above and below. Agreeing with a part of a whitepaper/article, does not qualify as a claim. No bounty should be released "agreements are not claims to release bounty. Thus jury should please not release bounty according to my opinion"

Claim: I would agree with the discussion because the objective is to see that America is a safe place and that it is concerned about its citizens and the world at large.It is an average discussion.

Highlight: heagendaIwilllayoutthiseveningisnotaRepublicanagendaoraDemocratagenda.ItistheagendaoftheAmericanpeople.Manyofuscampaignedonthesamecorepromises:todefendAmericanjobsanddemandfairtradeforAmericanworkers;torebuildandrevitalizeourNation’sinfrastructure;toreducethepriceofhealthcareandprescriptiondrugs;tocreateanimmigrationsystemthatissafe,lawful,modernandsecure;andtopursueaforeignpolicythatputsAmerica’sinterestsfirst

86921af8e57eaffe787c8d1ee8926070
THE JUDGE!!!!!!THE JUDGE!!!!!! Reputation: 0
Send Message
Opinion #16: An opinion has been issued in Automatic Claim Number - cla1551005312.

It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of 0% of the bounty.

Please see below for the opinion of the jury:
  • Opinion #1 - just saying they are inaccurate is not enough, there must be stats or data to back up your claim.
  • Opinion #2 - The quoted piece is actually what President Trump stated in his address, not what the reporter wrote. If you look at the PDF, the reporters comments are first followed by the copy of the Presidents address. Given this error, no bounty should be awarded
  • Opinion #3 - To my knowledge the claim is right USA exports less the Russia. But I would need a link which proofs it. The claim does not give any proof. Sorry to say no bounty on a good point.

Claim: The Washington reporter is portraying President Donald Trump as the pioneer of the American Energy.The reporter is also showing that America is the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world.These statements is inaccurate.

Highlight: We have unleashed a revolution in American energy —the United States is now the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world.And now,for the first time in 65 years, we are a net exporterof energy.

0c77616d7d6973d051da8f08d5b68f49