BREAK

edited January 18, 2021 in Events 104.173.215.165

BREAK

Comments

BogdanCerekovicBogdanCerekovic Reputation: 0
    Send Message
    So Goran, can you please tell me what this event is about and some of the subjects that will be talked about?7792f31363e0dd2ced488778b3c3a83c
    karlkarl Reputation: 203
    Send Message

new speakers Goran Pls correct the agenda

38d21968203a9a326ba0a17371122a50
    admiralgmadmiralgm Reputation: 0
    Send Message

Serbia house will be hosting a panel discussion which will shed light on Transformation of Serbian Government services from legacy into a digital realm.
    We will have three panelists which are deeply involved in the whole process and which will give us their multidimensional view on the efforts currently being undertaken in Serbia in order to modernize and digitalize everything an anything in order to increase overall efficiency of the administration and at the same time make life easier for common people.
    We will also address the topic of Republic of Serbia becoming one of the most attractive destinations for Digital nomads and IT talents from all over the world.

Our Panelists are :

1. dr Mihajlo Jovanovic , Director at Office for Information Technologies and e-Government, Government
    2. Nenad Paunovic , Director of the team for IT and entrepreneurship in the office of the Prime minister of the Republic of Serbia
    3. Marta Arsovska Tomovska , Adviser to the prime minister of the Republic of Serbia and UN expert

I am sure that we will have a very interesting panel and I would like to invite you to join us.

dc55b2119712eef5dc312c65c3eea41f
    karlkarl Reputation: 203
    Send Message

Thanks Goran

f0365d2a05f812f9eec7580e10a0a816

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach a file you can also drag-and-drop into the text area below:
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file